Monday, May 19, 2008

Lil' Ella Bella

Well our kitty finally arrived this past Saturday. Ella (named by Carlaya and nicknamed Ella Bella by all of us) is just over 6 weeks old. She is one active little kitty, I tell you what. And she loves attention. Yesturday morning she was outside (where she BELONGS) and we had some window cracked and so she could hear us in the kitchen. She decided to climb up and see.....yeah climb....up the stucco and then up the screen of the window. After a few minutes of her lil' meowing, I glanced out only to see her.....2 feet above me!! How in the world she climbed up that high I don't know. Jonathan ran out to get her down and minutes later she climbed clear up the screen door and was making her way to the second story!! WHAT??!! This cat is like spider man, I swear. Anyway, besides her annoying little climbing fetish, it's been fun to have her around.
Carlaya likes to hold her like a baby and fortunately she likes it. She'll lay there forever and just wag her tail. Carlaya treats her just like a little baby!


Noah is a big help too. He'll pack her food and water to her wherever she goes. Inside and out, over and around the yard! He is so facinated by the way she eats. He loves the way she laps with her tounge. I am sure Ella is sick of being stalked by him! LOL
This would be Noah eating his breakfast this morning. I gave him a bowl of Cap 'n' Crunch and he put it right on the floor and started eating!! (just like Ella) :)


LIl' Miss Ella is a good sleeper though. After playing all morning, she slept from about 2pm off and on till around 7pm! I love the way cats/kitties curl up to sleep!

4 comments:

The Baker said...

hopfully she won't rip up your screens! Oh i am so glad its you with the pet and not me!

Bleak's said...

Stinky little cat in your house!!! No... I don't mind kitties. It's when they get older. That's funny about Noah eating like a cat. Tanner will get on the floor and crawl around meowing. I don't know where he got it from!?

Bleak's said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Carlaya is such a good mommy huh! lol I bet she just loves her! that pic of Noah eating cracked me up! And that is really crazy that she can crawl that high! It freaked me out when I first saw the pic! She's cute though!