I love that you are not smiling in you "before" pics and then you are happy and cute "after"! You crack me up! Anyways, the hair looks good. Of course you could shave your head and you would still look fabulous!
I like it a TON better! At first I thought you meant the longer haired pics. I thought "huh... pretty awesome Camille" But then saw the short hair. WAY CUTE... I like it a lot.
I love the do!! But you know me I had long hair for so long now I am all about short hair. I actually just got my hair cut and it is kind of like yours just a little longer.
6 comments:
oh yeah, that is adorable!
looks so cute!
I love that you are not smiling in you "before" pics and then you are happy and cute "after"! You crack me up! Anyways, the hair looks good. Of course you could shave your head and you would still look fabulous!
Oh My Heck! I absolutely LOVE it! You look so HOTT! I wanna go get that same hair cut!
I like it a TON better! At first I thought you meant the longer haired pics. I thought "huh... pretty awesome Camille" But then saw the short hair. WAY CUTE... I like it a lot.
I love the do!! But you know me I had long hair for so long now I am all about short hair. I actually just got my hair cut and it is kind of like yours just a little longer.
Post a Comment