Tuesday, May 13, 2008
I am getting a new-DO!
So I am sick of having plain old normal hair! I am going to a real salon and getting my hair cut, colored and highlighted this Thursday. I have been on the computer ever since trying to find a "DO" that I want. Although I still want to grow my hair out to at least shoulder length, they will need to cut it into a style to start with. So I know I'll be short again for a while. I can't decide if I want to go dark brown with blonde highlights or Dark brown with Red highlights. I found lots of cute pics on line that I printed out to take with me of a variety of cuts/colors. I have always like Many Moore's hair short. I also really like Lisa Renna's (SP)hair.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I've always liked Mandy Moore's haircut too. I'm not daring to try it on myself. I cut my hair really short once and ABSOLUTELY HATED it. Aunt Pam cut it and it was nothing like I wanted. I haven't dared cut it since. Make sure you post a pict. I want to see it. Maybe you'll give me courage to do something like that. LOL
I think this cut would look really cute on you. You are so brave. I always chicken out and get the same ol' haircut! Go Girl!
Post a Comment