
Jonathan has been training for his 2nd fight. He is much more prepared this time and this is a much more serious fight. This is a Muay Thai fight which is kind of like kickboxing. The majority of the other fights are all MMA (mixed martial arts), which is like what you see on the UFC. It is pretty crazy and they don't wear head gear. I am trying my best to convince Jonathan NOT to do that, although he has been training for that as well. He would love to go all out and fight every month, but having a full time job and a FAMILY puts a damper on that. I sort of limit his training time!! :)
Anyway, so I thought I'd let everyone know his fight is this Saturday at 7pm. I'll try to post a video of it afterwards, or at least some pics!
1 comment:
This weekend is our father n' son's. Kory is in the Elder's Quorum and is in charge of some things and then we have a funeral we really need to go to saturday afternoon. I wish we could come. We'll have to plan better next time. Tell Jonathan we wish him luck and be careful. Can't wait to see the picts.
Post a Comment