So I've tagged several times before and I told some of you weeks ago that I'd do it, so here it goes. Here are six things you may not know about me:
1. I have major road rage!! I absolutely hate slow drivers. Heck, 1/2 the time I hate drivers that go the speed limit. Faster!! Always go faster!! LOL I think it is so bad because I am ALWAYS late- for everything. And I make up for lost time, behind the wheel. I sometimes even mutter rude things about the drivers around me. And if Carlaya hears me, she put me in check by saying, "Mommy we dont' say bad words, or mean words!" (Sad I know, but I don't cuss, just bad words to 3 year olds)
2. On a brighter note, I LOVE to clean!! If I have any extra time at all, you'll find me cleaning. Whether it be doing something that needs to be done: sweeping, mopping (don't like that so much, considering my whole downstairs is tile) but, dusting, bathrooms, etc. OR something that I just do just because- like rearranging a closet, organizing my pantry, cleaning out the fridge, organizing the toys in Carlaya's room or who knows, I find things to do all day long like this! I'm a freak!! (neat freak that is)
3. I love to sleep. I can put a "sleeper" to shame. I have always been a big time sleeper. When I was little my mom HAD to put me in afternoon kindergarten because I coudln't get up in time for morning class. I remember even be late still, because I got up late. Even if I go to bed around 10-11 I almost always still sleep until 9 am (which is when my kids usually get up). So I get on avearge about 10+ hours a night. If I take a nap on Sunday's it is usually 3-4 hours! Once I am out, I AM OUT! Did I mention I am a super deep sleeper too. :)
4. I have a slight addiction to the internet! I am trying to be better about it, but it seems in the last couple of months it has only gotten worse. I check my email, myspace, & bank account 1st thing in the morning and after breakfast I sit down to the computer for minute and ended checking my email again, my myspace again, my blog then everyone elses's blog. I go through all my friends blogs almost everyday. Then I just keep finding things that set me on a hunt of other things. I sadly am on the computer for about 4 hours a day (not all at once and sometime I am actually working, but still way too much time!)
5. I want to adopt! Not only am I DONE having babies. (I don't care to be pregnant again and really don't want to give birth again) But I do want more than 2 kids. So what is the solution- Adoption! I feel there are way too many kids out there that need a good home, so why should I keep bringing new ones into the world when there are so many that could use a good home like ours. Joanthan is slowly warming up to the idea and I am sure he'll be ready when the time comes because we talk about it often. And back to what I said about babies, I am done. So no, we don't want to adopt a baby. A toddler or young child rather. I early 2009 we plan to adopt a 2 year old boy. Noah will be 3 at that time and they will be great brothers. Carlaya will head off to kindergarten that fall and Noah would be all alone otherwise, so I feel like that is the perfect time to get him a lil' brother. We'll do it early in the year so we have the summer to spend together adjusting to the addition.
6. I love to sell stuff on Craigslist! I have gotten really obsessed with it lately. As soon as Noah even remotely out grewn any of his baby things (sauser, high chair, swing, etc.) I was listing it to sell it. It is so fun to list it and see how longs it'll take. Most only day or so- sometimes only hours. Then its fun to have ladies come by the house- this way I actually have some women to women chit chat. :) (lame I know) I have sold several of their older toys, preparing to move again and because Christmas is almost here and they have way too much stuff. But somedays I just walk around looking at everything to see what I can sell. It's an odd little hobby of mine! LOL
7 comments:
Camille you are almost as psycho as I am. I check my email so many times a day and it is always junk. I should start sending you myspace messages just so you have something to check :) I also love cleaning ( my kitchen especially) and craigslist. I haven't started selling stuff, but I think I might. Cool about adoption stuff. Maybe you can pay me and I'll have a baby for you. J/K. Well talk to you soon.
i love reading these things. don't worry i'm on the computer way to much too. come see us sometime. oh and tell jonathon that this girl i work with grew up with chuck liddell. crazy huh...i told her about the mohawks your boys sport around.
Yeah, I have to watch myself on the internet, too. Sometimes I find myself coming in to sit on the computer and not even having a good reason why. Or I sit down to do something particular but check my email first out of habit, and eventually forget what I was originally planning on doing!
You and getting rid of stuff as soon as you think you won't need it! And I think our whole family has sleeping issues of some sort or another. I can end up wasting a lot of time on the computer that's why I don't get on for days so I won't get caught up in stuff, so when I do I can spend as much time trying to look at a ton of things. Anyhow... you are a dork, just pop out another kid or two. I bet you'll have an oops. Whether in 4 years or 20! :) hahaha IT could happen!
nope I have the IUD until 2011, then Jonathan is volunterring to get SNIPPED!! :) so there!
I love reading these things too. By the way your Christmas card was ADORABLE! I loved your choice! Are you going to be in town for New Years? I am thinking of having a party
Camille, you are too funny! I'm glad you found me on this - how is the new house? I am so jealous, and would just love to own a house someday! So obviously yes, a baby is coming to us in January and I am so excited and nervous at the same time. We need to plan a girls night out and all go to dinner sometime and catch up - we totally miss you in YW!!
-Leslie
Post a Comment