Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Sunday pics

Noah, enjoying himself a sugar cookie.
sweet sibling love, in front of our fake, tiny, skinny tree. LOL
Isn't he handsome?
Oh the girls! Jonathan wouldn't cooperate so we didn't get a cute picture of he and Noah.

8 comments:

kory and tina family said...

Too cute. You all look so festive. This sunday I hope to have all of us wearing our Christmas outfits to church. Yeah!!! I still need to get our family pictures taken.

The Roe Family said...

noah is getting so big. you guys look cute. hey email me your address michelleroe01@hotmail.com

Bleak's said...

Noah looks like such a big boy! I think that top pic is cute! And all the others too!

Brandon, McKell & Ryker said...

Your family is so cute. See you soon.

The Baker said...

that tree cracks me up! Very cute, so was this the Christmas Card photo shoot! I wish I could take jack to the princess on ice, but his new thing to say is, "thats for girls!"

Sarah said...

cute cute cute pictures! gotta love it when the husbadn won't cooperate! lol

Amber Lee said...

You and Carlaya look way cute. Time for a haircut, Noah! :-)

Camille said...

you don't like his mohawk? LOL