



On Saturday at "Floyd Lamb State Park" there was a Christmas Time Carnival called "Cowboy Christmas" going on. Since Jonathan was working AGAIN, the kids and I decided to get out of the house and go have some fun. It was a freezing cold day and the wind didn't help but we had lots of fun. Almost all events were free, the bounce houses- which we did like 5 times, face painting (carlaya is a butterfly), balloon tying, and all kinds of stuff. We paid $1 per kid to walk through the petting zoo but the kids loved it so it was worth the change. Santa was there too and amazingly enough there was no line for this either. I bought a picture of the kids on his lap from the Arbor View H.S. photo club for $5 but it is a lamo polaroid, so I don't think it'll scan to well. Carlaya loved it, Noah screamed! They had lots of clidesdales (sp) "the big horses" LOL pulling several wagons and carriages around and rides were free too, but there was a line and the kids got too wrestless so we gave up on that. It was very cold and I think many people didn't come for that reason. But overall, it was really fun.
2 comments:
Looks like they had so much fun. And Free. WOW.
I love the song you've got playing. I love this song. I haven't heard it for forever and I gave up trying to find it. I only heard it once and I couldn't remember the lyrics.
That sounds fun...we still need to get down there and take the kids to that fun park with the steep slides. I want to try them myself!
Are you coming up next weekend for the Christmas Festival? If not, it's fine, but I think it sounds like a lot of fun. Dad said you guys are going to Salt Lake with us now--yay!!
Post a Comment