On Sunday night, after my little sister Jenny, her husband Andrew and their lil' boy Tanner (3 months older than Noah) flew in we decided to go check out some lights. Last year in Young Womens we did a service project working at a "Christmas Town" charity project. The owner SANTA- who by the way is one of the best I've seen, decorates an entire block almost in lights, train villages, & little displays of like Bambi, Shrek, Winnie the pooh, etc. It is so cute to walk through. They even had a little train giving rides to the kids.




3 comments:
may we will have to go there when my family is here, it looks like fun, do you just go down there and the shows go on throughout the day? I have never been there
How fun. I can only imagine what the "Freemont Street" must be like. I bet it was great. And the "Christmas Town" I wish we had something like that here. Carlaya looks so cute on Santa. I wish we lived closer to each other.
that looks like so much fun! what a cute santa! have a great Christmas
Post a Comment