Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Our Thanksgiving Weekend in Hurricane

8 comments:

Brandon, McKell & Ryker said...

Holy cow, look at that big table. How fun. We have a small Thanksgiving, but that looks like a blast. We miss you guys and would love to see you soon. Maybe we should plan a big dinner for something and get some friends together. Give us a call.

Amber Lee said...

Those pictures are so cute. My favorite is definitely Jonathan doing his little jig in the orchard--so cute! I'm impressed he can do that with Noah on his shoulders. The orchard pictures look really good, especially the one with 4 kids holding hands. Too bad the leaves are all gone, but it kind of fits with them all wearing coats and stuff, I guess. Glad you had fun. We'll have to take lots of fun shots at Christmas. Have you ever been to Park Discovery here in town? It's like 2 minutes from Cliff's house, and my kids love it--so do me and jonathan, actually! We'll have to go.

kory and tina family said...

I love what you did. The pictures turned out so cute. I downloaded mine to a disk and I must have left it in Hurricane as I can't find it anywhere.

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

Camille-Hey woman it's Sarah Wadsworth! I found your blog from somebody's blog and that blog from somebody elses blog. I can't remember...anyway I didn't know you were a blogger! How fun! We haven't seen you guys in a long time. The pictures are so cute.

Sarah said...

Hey Camille my other blog is http://prestonandsarah.blogspot.com/

The Roe Family said...

wow that was a big thanksgiving. looks like fun.

Nat Lud said...

Hey, Camille! Your family is so cute. I can't believe how big Carlaya is. It's so fun to see you guys.