



My sister Amber had such cute fall pictures of her kids on her blog. So this past weekend I headed to Hurricane, UT (while Jonathan went out camping with the "boys") And my sister met me there to snap away with her very expensive camera. Heather, my mom-in-law thought that the church's orchard would be a good place to start. Boy was it ever! It was so beautiful and the rows of tress with changing leaves was just awesome. She took close to 300 pictures, but we had to just keep narrowing it down.
They are all still on Heathers computer in Hurricane but these are some I stole off my sisters blog, until I can get them all on my computer.
6 comments:
I love the pictures. I need to take some of my kids but I haven't found a good spot yet. Wish I was their with you. I love the pict. of thd holding hands walking away from the camera. I have one similar with my kids and it's my favorite.
Cute kids! I like the one's of Carlaya in the beanie!
Your kids are adorable. I can't wait to see you guys again. We definitely need to plan something.
I just looked at your sisters blog, you guys are like identical
Love the pink glasses!
those are really cute pictures. we should just move to hurricane.
Post a Comment