Sunday, November 04, 2007

How are you aging?

After watching another "Dr. Oz" episode on Oprah- I was intrigued at how many young people are aging too quickly because of their health habits or habits in general. On Oprah.com you can take a Dr. Oz quiz which will score you on your aging. I don't know what the average is or what a good score is, but after taking the test and scoring a 69- it informed me that that is a LOW score and I need to change my habits! I was kinda surprised. I eat pretty good and although I don't excersice EVER, I do clean vigorously :) quite often. LOL
So I just thought I'd put it out there for everyone to go to Oprah.com and score their aging progress. GOOD LUCK! :)

4 comments:

kory and tina family said...

Very interesting. I don't know if I want to know my score. LOL

The Roe Family said...

you are so funny stop watching opera. she's to liberal for me. caralya's hair is so cute. she is such a little poser i love it.

The Baker said...

I got a 69 too! I love Oprah too! The contract is on Justin's desktop so I just need to get into his, sorry! I promise to do it soon, just not right now!

Brandon, McKell & Ryker said...

I got scored between 70 & 79%. Obviously my sleep and workout routines have been a little off this last month, but I am going to get back to it all really soon.
I love Carlya's cute pictures and her cute new hair. Tell your family hi from us!