
So after watching "Oprah's great american haircut" show the other night- Carlaya can't stop talking about getting a haircut of her own. (she also really wants to dye it, but I am not giving into that- what color? well pink of course!) Although I think a little girl with light pink hair would be hilarious and adorable I know that is not reasonable. Jonathan has all but given in on that one, he says he'd let her. :)Anyway, I wanted to cut her hair short in a little bob style, but it is really thin and may not lay right, so for now I've cut it just shoulder lenght but already it looks so much healthier and cuter! By the way, she loves it and has looked in the mirror about 50 times today!
3 comments:
I love her hair. She is too cute. I've been growing Maddie's bangs out but I'm about ready to stop. I think she'd look more like a little girl with bangs just like Carlaya.
Camille, that is so cute! It looks REALLY good on her! I like that on her better than long hair, actually! Tell her she made a good choice! And although the pink her would be pretty cute, I would tell her that her soft little head might get sick from the chemicals!
She looks so cute!!! I like her hair like that a lot. It makes her look older too! Very pretty girl Carlaya!!!
Post a Comment