Saturday, November 03, 2007

uh OH!


So after feeding the kids this pizza last night, I was the 10 o'clock news and guess what's been re-called?! Totino's Crisp Crust Party Pizza sold from July till now. Why? Because they have been finding e-coli in it!! Fabulous, just fabulous! That's all I need is some sick kiddo's. Jonathan actually ate a couple of bites too. But so far so good, no one is sick yet! Good grief, if it doesn't have e-coli in it, it has lead!! Everything is re-called these days!

1 comment:

kory and tina family said...

I hope no one gets sick. It's crazy to hear how many things are being recalled on a weekly basis. I'm on a e-mail list of a local lady who has a huge garden. Almost everything is homeade and all gifts for birthday's and Christmas are also homeade. I can make a lot of gifts this year but as far as the garden goes it's not realistic for us yet and I don't really want to have that headache but it is a good idea. I can only imagine being one of those parents who looses a child becuase a toy I bought was taminated with lead.