Saturday before everyone left to go home we had GG and GGpa sit with all their great grandchildren for a picture. It was the 1st time we had all 7 together. Besides my two and Tina's 3, Jonathan's cousin Autumn was here with her two. I only wish I had a picture of it. (Again, I'll steal from Tina or Heather) Carlaya was happy to be there and so was Hunter, but maddie was crying, Emily wasn't sure what to do, Noah wanted away and quick, so Hunter kept him in a choke hold to keep him sitting still for the pic. Lil' baby Faythe (Autumn's) sat still but Autumn had to hold Gabe in place and I'm still not sure we got a picture with him in it. Anyway, after the pic was over all the kids ran off crying (LOL) and GG got up, but Carlaya sat so content right next to her GGpa. So I ran for my camera and we decided to force Noah into one more pic- but ...................GGpa could only hang on for so long...... :)Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Carlaya, GGpa and Noah
Saturday before everyone left to go home we had GG and GGpa sit with all their great grandchildren for a picture. It was the 1st time we had all 7 together. Besides my two and Tina's 3, Jonathan's cousin Autumn was here with her two. I only wish I had a picture of it. (Again, I'll steal from Tina or Heather) Carlaya was happy to be there and so was Hunter, but maddie was crying, Emily wasn't sure what to do, Noah wanted away and quick, so Hunter kept him in a choke hold to keep him sitting still for the pic. Lil' baby Faythe (Autumn's) sat still but Autumn had to hold Gabe in place and I'm still not sure we got a picture with him in it. Anyway, after the pic was over all the kids ran off crying (LOL) and GG got up, but Carlaya sat so content right next to her GGpa. So I ran for my camera and we decided to force Noah into one more pic- but ...................GGpa could only hang on for so long...... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
cute! cute! cute! camille, you sure do take a lot of pictures. I love it.
Post a Comment