Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Family Portrait Time!

After reading Tina's blog, I realized I did have our family picture that we all had taken Friday at Portrait Innovations. This is the whole family- all 17!! Jonathan has six siblings, three of which are married (included him) and one is engaged! We tried to color cordinate the pic, so Heather and David and Hanna and Mathew are in yellow. Our family chose blue, Travis and Christina are in green, Sheri and Jason in Black and Tina's family is in white. There is 5 grandchildren so far- it's now up to Travis/Christina, and Sheri/Jason for the next bunch...... :) (oh yeah, and apparently I have an issue with "almost blinking in every pic- once again I look like the stoned one!!) I looked worse in the last family picture taken about 2 1/2 years ago..... AAAAHHHH!
While we were there we decided to take a family picture. It turned out pretty cute and I love the cheesy smiles on both our kids, but I wish we would have taken an outfit change and done a nicer family pic as well.
After the pictures were over, Carlaya stayed seated for some reason and the photographers were talking to her and getting her to laugh so cute, so they started snapping shots... Although she has much cuter outfits, I thought the pictures were so cute, we bought a couple. poor Noah is still yet to have #1 year old pics. We need to get some!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Carlaya is darling with her glasses! Very cute family pictures!