Wednesday, July 25, 2007

all the Fam.......

This past weekend we had all the Christensen family here to stay with us!! ALL 17 of us, were here at our house! It was chaotic (specially for me and my O.C.D. - Ha ha ha) but it was a lot of fun. Travis was home from Iraq on a very short leave- with him he brought his new wife Christina which we had never met, Tina (jonathan's sis) and Kory with their 3 kids were here from AZ, Sheri (jon's lil' sis) was here with her soon to be groom, Jason and then Heather, David, Hanna & Matthew were here. It was nice to be all together. On Saturday we had a bridal Shower for Sheri that turned out really well and I had alot of fun decorating and getting ready for it. We even had a special visit from GG and GGpa from Hurricane. That is Jonathan's G & G Grow which is Carlaya/ Noah's Great Grandma and Grandpa (that's where we get the GG)
Carlaya loved actually having some friends to swing with!! Here is (from L-R) Carlaya, Hanna (pushing) Maddilyn, and Hunter.
You get out the camera and Noah puts on his "cheese" face! He is a camera ready boy!
This is Emily, Tina's youngest. She wanted to be outside, but didn't want to be alone. Noah "The terrorist" didn't make it any nicer for her. He has discovered he can pick on her and she won't fight back. (lil' sticker)
Don't ask why I don't have pictures of everybody! I have no idea. I sat my camera out downstairs on the table so i could caption the caos of everyone. And well, it just sat there. NO pictures of Travis or Christina even!! It will be months before any of us see them again! I could kick myself. (luckily Tina and Heather got some pictures- so I have to steal theirs)

No comments: