Sunday, September 08, 2013

Izaiah is 6 months!

**Just found this old post in Drafts...must not have ever published... thought I'd still share. Although he will be 10 months old this week.....crazy?!
 
We just love this cute little bug, we've called Bubba!  He is one happy baby & rarely cries!  Always smiling, laughing & playing. The kids have each bonded with him & are very sad to think of him leaving us. Carlaya especially loves him & I think she is his favorite!  Funny too, cause she was the one more resisting the decision to foster & hope to adopt him. She wasn't interested. Boy has that changed.
We brought him home in December at 6 weeks old.  On May 14th he turned 6 months old, weighing it at 20 whopping pounds!!!  He coos & gurgles all day long & has started saying "daaaa daaa daaad"  Which Jonathan loves rubbing in my face!   We call him the Vanilla Papa.  :)   There is so much to talk about our Bubs but I hate to think too much about all the things we love about him. One things for sure- he will be MISSED!!!

No comments: