Friday, September 07, 2012

Last few days of Summer fun....

 Mya loves her babies & has spent most of her summer, packing TWO of them around.  These babies are her new best friends and she does so much with them.  I love watching her play with them and take them on her everyday adventures!!  Sending one down the slide and teaching the other to swing :)
babies love cartoons too! ;)

 Like I mentioned in a previous post, Mya is finally done being mean & cold to her big sissy.  Carlaya as usual, has been wonderful helping with Mya all summer and loves to entertain her. They are just so cute together, I hope they always love each other this much!!
Carlaya started piano lessons in June and has made so much progress this summer.  Noah has also taken an interest in piano, but refuses lessons.  He prefers to make up his "own" tunes.  This afternoon he wanted to "teach" his dad a new song.  So Jonathan patiently watch Noah plunk out the notes and then copy EXACTLY.  LOL   Noah also had a play date with a little girl from Kindergarten this summer. He missed her birthday party so we got the 2 together to play instead.  Noah wanted her to sit and listen to the song he wrote!  :) He's gonna be a romantic for sure.   But I still can't convince him to take piano lessons!!
 
We had a ton of fun this summer, going to many of the $1 Movies, doing craft days, swim days, and many trips the library just to name a few.  We tried to stay busy doing at least 1 fun thing each day.  It is quiet in the house with the older 2 back in school FULL DAY, but it is nice to keep it clean and to have more time to get things done.  I also LOVE getting some one on one time with my Monkey, Mya.   She is hilarious and even a pest some days, but most of the time, so fun &  I just love being with her!!

No comments: