Wednesday, July 11, 2012
Carlaya's new Do
Right before I got MY hair butched; Carlaya had been asking to have her hair cut. I was hesitant because the last time we cut it short she had a fit everytime she wanted braids or ponytails & it wasn't long enough. But it is summer & it IS HOT......so I gave in. Plus short hair is so cute and so much easier than tangled long matted hair.
Its been about a month I just haven't had time to post it yet. I thought Jonathan would hate it, he's a long hair kinda guy- but he just keeps saying how much he likes it on her. He loves it! What do ya think? Cute eh?
**Did I mention, I cut it myself?! I love cutting hair. Kinda wish I would have done cosmetology, but not all the way. I would get too bored on my feet in one place all day! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love it! She always looks so cute with the different hair styles you guys have done. I love the fact you can cut it into a style. My poor girls are lucky if I cut there hair at the same length.
Post a Comment