Did I mention, we also say HOW NAUGHTY she is!?
Mya continues to do really annoying things on a regular basis, but hey I guess that comes with her age. Her latest craze is changing her babies diapers. I find wipes & open diapers everywhere! She has to change them like a gazillion times a day. I am constantly shoving hand fulls of wipes back into the case. Mya will also bring hand fulls of gravel inside and sprinkle it around my kitchen, empty my bathroom cabinets onto the floor, and recently has learned that coloring on the walls is very fun!! :( oh no!
But I must say, Mya is a great little cleaner! She mimics her mama in every way. She loves to scrub the floor (with my clean dish towels!), put the wet clothes into the washer when I set them on the open lid- that is probably her favorite job & she does it well! (but also puts dirty socks from their pile on the floor into the open dryer if she feels the laundry needs to be done!) Many times I have opened the dryer to put in wet clothes & found it full of dirty things! LOL When we get home from somewhere she takes her shoes off and puts them in a pocket on our closet door (where they belong), If we start cleaning up toys, she jumps right in and will do most of it herself!, and she loves to make her bed. (I always find her laying her dolls & toys across her pillow then tells them "nigh night" and pulls up her sheet & her blanket and tries her best to smooth it out.)
Mya is changing so much in the last month or so. She is talking a TON! Lots of it is still babbling, but we hear that ALL DAY long. She is a lot like Carlaya in that way. She says Mommy, Daddy, please, thank you-when she feels like it, baby, nigh night, dog, outside, bird, and gosh, I dunno right now. About 15 or so words. Our favorite is when we ask her a question and she answers, "yeah" in the cutest way ever! Occasionally we get a "no" if she doesn't want to do what we ask. ;) She is getting easier and easier to communicate with though.
She wouldn't hold still & I kept getting blurry photos, so I had to pin her face to mine & hope it worked!! LOL

1 comment:
I love the stage she's in. Sounds like Mya needs her very own baby diapers/wipes. Emily use to do the same thing with Brayden's stuff and I wouldn't realize it until the wipes had gotten to dirty or dried out to use for real. I finally made her, her very own set of baby doll diapers and wipes to use.
Post a Comment