Sunday, March 04, 2012

Noah's basketball Season

Noah played t-ball last Spring and loved it. We wanted to let him experience lots of sports so this winter we enrolled him in basketball. Boy did he catch on quick! He is one of the oldest on his team, so at his advantage, but really- you're looking at a future start player!
He is awesome and just loved every second of his 2 practices a week and games every Saturday.
Jonathan was amazing to take him to every practice with the 2 girls tagging along and to battle Mya every Saturday at the game. Unfortunately, I had school during all of this! I knew I had to watch his last game, so I went into school a little late. Boy had they improved a ton since the 1st game! (which was right before my school started in Jan.) I took a few pics of Noah in action. He totally takes defence serious! I dare you to get past this boy! ;)
Noah is #20 right there blocking the one with the ball. He always had his hands up high or stretched out wide and right in the other kids face. I think he frustrated a few of them because he wouldn't back off for anything! LOL
And when I didn't have my camera on, he was passed the ball at the 3 point line and went in for a perfect lay-up and made the shot! It was so awesome! We were pretty tickled with him. And the cutest part, every time he made a pass, got a pass or did anything cool- he'd look at me on the side and wave & smile like such a stud! He was so happy to have me there! :)
He has the ball here, but I guess you can't really see that ;)

Saying congrats & high fiving the other team. (there is no winner though because they don't keep score)

After the game I left to go to school, but Jonathan took the kids to meet the team at CiCi's pizza for a mini party & trophy handouts. Noah thinks trophies are the coolest thing in the world. He told me he always gonna play sports cause he's wants to have "like a thousand trophies!" Good job buddy- you rock!

No comments: