When Noah was about Mya's age he was running around crazy and slipped & fell on the tile, chipping one of his front teeth! It was bad, a huge chunk was missing and it was very unsightly to say the least. We took him to a dentist but really there was nothing they could do at his young age and by the time he was old enough to have it crowned or something, they said it wouldn't be worth it cause it would fall out eventually anyway. So we just had to wait, like 5 long years to loose that white trash tooth! Eventually it rounded off a little and wasn't AS noticeable but I've always seen the flaw and that tooth has always been a little discolored.
Well Noah is at that age when teeth start loosening up. Luckily the 1st one to come out is that ugly white trash tooth!! And yes, it's been just about 5 years! Crazy how time flies I guess! He was so excited to have a loose tooth and so excited to have money under his pillow, he ASKED his dad to yank it out! Uggh! I hate loose teeth and I hate seeing them pulled out even more! Luckily I was gone to school, so daddy was in charge.
Jonathan said it wasn't really ready to come out yet but it was definitely loose. Noah begged him to try pulling it out. So around the tooth with floss he wrapped and gave it a good hard tug (gag! dry heave....uuuuugh!) It popped out and Noah didn't feel a thing! He was thrilled!! He was beaming the next morning to have his dollar, and couldn't wait to spend it. ;(
Yes, unfortunately this IS Noah's real smile...This is what we get for any & ever picture! Oh, Noah! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment