I finally got all my pics off of Jonathan's new iphone which he insists on using but then never downloads for me! I just figured out how to do it myself.....so here goes!
__________________________This year our ward Trunk R Treat was on my 30th birthday and we had tons of family in town for Mya's big party so could you blame us for not going? The kids were bummed, so I was glad that next week our school held a trunk r treat. I decided to dress me and the ol' van up to participate.
Miss ladybug Mya
If she's not the cutest little bug I don't know what is!?
A ravishing pirate :)
And ol' BOZO the clown! LOL
Daddy is anti dress up, so he's the camera man. The rest of us cool people- had fun!
In all my witch gear both times, she never seemed frightened. She always thought it was funny!






No comments:
Post a Comment