

For every picture he made the sad face and even tried to say Trick r Treat while putting his best frown forward! LOL

Do ya recognize me?! LOL I LOVE it....you know I do!


We were telling her what to do and she was totally listening and then she knocked! LOL


We were telling her what to do and she was totally listening and then she knocked! LOL

She loved pulling candy out of her bucket and chewing while we weren't looking. She ate through several wrappers that night! (unfortunately I didn't get many more pics than this. I love to stay home, cackle and scare kids while handing out candy, Jonathan loves to go door to door with the kids- so we're a great match!)
One Happy but tired girl after 2 hours of trick r treating....
Of course with this much candy, he couldn't help but smile!
Poor Mya's eyes were glazed over and she was all but in a sugar coma...she fell asleep while Daddy changed her and she never woke back up.
Me and my older sister Henrietta...
Until next year my friends, until next year.... AAAAH ah ah ah ah ah!





No comments:
Post a Comment