The sealer made an interesting statement: "Children in heaven, waiting for their body, pray for their future family. He said that Mya prayed that we would find her and would accept her as our own. He said she probably knew the circumstances that she would be born into, but also knew that she had a chance to be taken in and raised by a religious family. And that she prayed for us to please find her."
That pulled at my heart strings for sure!! We're just glad to have her and feel LUCKY that she's ours!

Inside the temple we all wore pure white. Even though Carlaya and Noah have been sealed to us, they were able to be inside the temple to witness Mya being sealed to us. I loved seeing them both there in white!

Outside the temple, we had some more family pictures.

Most the family was there to watch or outside waiting. It was fun to have so many there to join in our special day. Thanks for all your love and support!


2 comments:
It was a special day. I'm so glad we were able to be a part of it.
I can't even put into words how much this post touched me. I am so happy for you all. Tell Jonathon I am so happy to see him and his daughter sealed together in the temple.
Post a Comment