Thursday, August 18, 2011

Mya is 10 months!




Mya turned 10 months old last week. She is so stinkin cute and full of life! She is also EVERYWHERE and into EVERYTHING!


Mya climbs the stairs with no effort.

Mya pulls herself up and insists on standing up everywhere she is.

Mya now walks along furniture.

Mya's 3rd tooth (a top one!) is now on its way.

Mya still LOVES baby food- there isn't a baby food she doesn't like!

Mya still says "Da da" non stop, annoying as that is. She will not say Mama!

Mya also says "No No No" and "Don't" (hmmm, she must hear that a lot) LOL


Mya loves her picture taken. She'll smile so cute when I pull out the camera, but I don't always catch it. BUT when I am doing her monthly picture- she WILL NOT cooperate. Here's the best 3 out of 25+ pictures I tried.






Mya looks so big in this one! She loves this little bike and the kids give her rides on it. I love it, but it makes her look like a toddler already!



This is picture 25 or 26.....lost count. She would not sit still or leave the sign alone and I kept trying and trying to pose her cute. Finally she had a meltdown, so we were done!

1 comment:

kory and tina family said...

I remember those days......