This year the Christensen family reunion was at a cabin 5 minutes away, so we camped out on their front lawn and enjoyed the small town festivities of the 4th.
Carlaya even got to ride on one of grandpa's horse with her cousin Madelyn in the parade.
The firetruck came at the end of the parade and like all small towns, opened the hose wide up and sprayed us. I got away, but Carlaya wasn't so lucky! She got drenched....and loved it!
After a fundraiser lunch by the local YW and FREE ice cream, compliments of the town......the kids played games, did the slip n slide & caught candy shot out of a cannon!

Noah was a little conservative on the slide, he didn't go too fast when I had the camera out ;)
This is Jonathan's mom, Grandma Christensen, at the cabin with all but 1 grandkid (who couldn't make it)

Mya had her 1st cookie at the cabin! As a cousin handed her the cookie she started munching before I could take it away. I decided to let her have it and ran to get my camera, but she finished off before I even got back from the car!
Mya had her 1st cookie at the cabin! As a cousin handed her the cookie she started munching before I could take it away. I decided to let her have it and ran to get my camera, but she finished off before I even got back from the car!
Monday the dad's took all the kids out shooting & fishing. Noah loves anything manly with his dad!
This little gem? Well this represents how small Alton is.... WHOA is good enough for this town. Notice the post its nailed to? STOP is sooooo over rated! ;)






No comments:
Post a Comment