A little help from coach to get ready to hit it out of the park ;)

Can you see the ball just barely there on the right? It was a great hit, and luckily I caught it, well part of it anyway!

Can you see the ball just barely there on the right? It was a great hit, and luckily I caught it, well part of it anyway!
Right there in the center (left), sharing the pitchers mound with a teammate.

Noah's favorite part of every game is "giving high fives". He thinks thats the funnest ;)

After the game, coach gathered them up for trophy time. I think I was more excited than Noah. He's wanted a trophy for as long as I can remember. When we started t-ball, that's all he talked about was finally getting his 1st (of many) trophies. After the 1st practice of the season, he was pretty down. When we asked why; he said, "I didn't even get a trophy!" LOL Apparently he was counting on getting one right away. So this was much anticipated! We were all thrilled for him!


Noah's favorite part of every game is "giving high fives". He thinks thats the funnest ;)

After the game, coach gathered them up for trophy time. I think I was more excited than Noah. He's wanted a trophy for as long as I can remember. When we started t-ball, that's all he talked about was finally getting his 1st (of many) trophies. After the 1st practice of the season, he was pretty down. When we asked why; he said, "I didn't even get a trophy!" LOL Apparently he was counting on getting one right away. So this was much anticipated! We were all thrilled for him!

GOOD JOB NOAH!! You are a great baseball player, we're so proud of you!



No comments:
Post a Comment