Notice the 1st girl has a stylish little vest on over her shirt and is talking on her cell phone?
I LOVE this one! Her accessories are great- love the puppy and her cute purse with a B for Barbie? So stinkin' creative, huh? :) LOL LOVE 'em.
This one made me laugh. Look at her heels, do you know those kind with the skinny strap down the center of the foot? LOL I don't know where Carlaya sees all this "fashion", but she KNOWS her stuff! ;) The pants are flare leg, and the shirt (although immodest) has one strap and an off the shoulder look. He he he....
Carlaya is always talking about how cute the little mini cardigans are, so I love that she added one on top of an already patterned top! The pocket detail is always cute to me too. I think the boots are adorable and I love that she added a necklace and a bracelet on this one.
Maybe I should have her name each girl. I want to make a book of them! Sorry for braggin' but I just think Carlaya is so darn cute and talented!






1 comment:
Those are seriously amazing!! She definitely has a gift for drawing! Love all her little details!
Post a Comment