Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Mya is 5 months!

Mya turned 5 months old last week! This little chunker is ounces away from tripling her birth weight of 5.4 lbs. She is teetering at the 15 lb mark! Still a shorty, which makes her look chubbier than she maybe is. She's only 25 inches long.
Mya is the happiest baby ever. She smiles all day long and is even social with strangers. She rarely cries unless, you push her feeding even a few minutes too late. This baby LOVES to eat. We are a few weeks away from the baby food stage of 6 months, but I'm thinking of starting her now. The milk diet just doesn't seem to keep her content long enough. :)

P.S. She is in 6 months clothes now too. Although this shirt looks big here, it really does fit her.

This month we finally decided to try some hair styles with that monkey head of hair.
Mya's 1st pony tail! ;)

Mya's 1st Piggies!! So cute! LOL

Here is a picture of my beautiful girl after church Sunday. I made this flower clip a few weeks ago, not knowing what it would match. Low and behold, it matched her dress perfectly!!


Mya would not hold still for a picture. This girl is always kicking her feet and flailing her arms! Carlaya had her laughing so cute!

A few weeks ago, I decided to boot out the swing and replace it with something funner. Mya would pout from boredom in the swing, so it was time to go. It was so nice over the weekend, we let her jump outside!


She was having a ton of fun in her jumper and smiling so cute, so I grabbed the camera. It was dim enough inside that the flash kept going off. I took like 10 pictures and in everyone her face is surprised, scared, confused, bewildered, etc.... So funny. The orange light before the flash confused her. Here's one of her funny faces:

2 comments:

kory and tina family said...

I LOVE her funny face. She is such an adorable baby girl.

Bleak's said...

She is so cute and is getting soooo big! Can't wait to have a play date with the cousins!