Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Middle name mix-ups

Ok, so we've been trying to decide Mya's middle name, because lets face it...she can't be Mya Moo forever! I liked Claire but like Corin the best. Then back to Claire. The other name I liked and wanted to just try out was Rielle (Re-L) not Riley. Apparently everyone thought it was Riley. Just recently we had another idea. The only family name we never tried was my own.

Mya Camille......? I like it, but not sure I want to do it. Carlaya and Noah really like it. I had to check with Carlaya that it wouldn't hurt her feelings because she'd be the only one without a parent name. Noah Jonathan & Mya Camille...then ol' Carlaya hope. ;) She doesn't mind a bit.

Jonathan really likes Mya Camille and says we should roll with it. I haven't fully made up my mind yet, but at least we are just down to two. Mya Camille vs. Mya Claire. I just love the way that sounds!
Thanks to anyone that voted! ;)

2 comments:

John and Lindsay said...

Well I didn't vote, but I like both Camille and Claire. One thing is giving her a family name makes it more cemented that she is yours and belongs with you. She is such a cutie.

Sheri said...

My vote is Mya Camille.