I am so nervous for tonight. Jonathan and I were asked to be a Ma & Pa for our stake's youth conference Pioneer Trek next weekend. Tonight we have to introduce ourselves with a fun skit or something. UGH! So hard. I'm pretty much a rhyme master ;) LOL, so I wrote us some mad lyrics to bust out, but come on. To rap in front of over 100 youth and 30-40 adults...the worst. Can't wait till its over!
4 comments:
How fun! We were asked once but I had a 4 week old and just couldn't bring myself to leave her for a week. You should record you guys doing your rapp and then blog it.
I definitly want to hear it. How funny!
Especially if you are in your pioneer garb.... hahhaahaha... " SO my name is mary smith and I just don't care..." ===you know the rest of dads song.. haha
You will have so much fun. Richard and I have been ma and pa's twice already and we loved it each time. You guys will be great.
Post a Comment