Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Best Buddies!


We have had a ton of fun with Jose. He is really just the best little 5 year old ever. He is very well mannered, minds well; does what he is asked when he is asked, and is really just a pleasant kid to have around. Totally easy placement. He keeps Noah entertained all day and they just have a blast together.
They were playing "swords" and apparently decided to use these buckets as helmets. I just had to take a picture when I saw them! dorks....


Then, they wanted to pose for a few more "cool" pictures.

Jose has tons of fun here and is very happy. He is part of a sibling group of 6 though and I think he is still missing his siblings. We are hoping that a foster family that has one of them, will take him soon and then another in the next week or so. That way, 3 will be in one home and 3 in another. We talked about him moving the other day and he did NOT want to. I think he'd really love to be with his little sister, just HATES the idea of having to move AGAIN. He's been moved around a lot in 5 years. We hate to see him go too, because he is so good and so happy here.

2 comments:

kory and tina family said...

Who ever thought bukets for helmets? What fun they must be having!

Bleak's said...

How fun! It's so sad that he is missing his siblings. it would be so hard for a kid I think. :(