Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Monday Night at the Christensen's

Mya had a pretty good day but was a little agitated last night and wanting extra TLC. Since I was trying to get dinner on the table and having her strapped to my chest was making my head ache worse (just the pulling, I guess), I told Jonathan to suit up! ;) He wore the sling before with Cherise and sheepishly admitted that he "liked" it. LOL

When Noah saw Jonathan, he said, "Mom, why does dad have that GIRL thing on??!"

She loved being warm and snug! Went right to sleep!

This is sweet little Mya after dinner. Me- just getting a little Love in.

We carved pumpkins for family night and the kids had a blast. Here is team: boys ;)
Noah was getting pumpkin guts all over, so we had him shed his shirt
Carlaya decided to shed hers too. LOL So I had her lean low for an "appropriate" picture
Mya got sooo tired trying to clean out all the pumpkin guts, so she just laid down for a snooze
And whooola! Here is Carlaya's amazing "boo" pumpkin and my scary face

I did the Dracula on a fake pumpkin last year and we just decided to light all 4 for pictures although it was the fake tea lights so hard to see. Jonathan and Noah did the mean ghost. ;)


Boy's, Carlaya's, Mom's

2 comments:

kory and tina family said...

Your pumpkins look great. Good Job!

Bleak's said...

I think it's cute when the daddy's have them strapped. I love the picture of her drapped over the pumpkin. And your pumpkins look great... but I already told you that. Also you can still bless her if you adopt her. She will just be older! :)