Tuesday, October 12, 2010

It's a go....

Jonathan wanted to take her as well, but now that's he's met her- It can be official. He liked seeing her in person much more than just a picture, which is never the same!

We've tossed around several names. I like tons, Jonathan only a few. So the ones we had decided on this morning were: Corin, Maya/ Mya, and Layla. Layla I love, but sounds too much like Carlaya- specially if she ever goes by "Laya". The more I thought about them and HER, I was leaning towards Maya and so was Jonathan. Only he likes the spelling "Mya"- like the singer.
After meeting her, he said Mya! I agree :) Mya she is.....well until we hear otherwise- IF we do.
She doesn't look that big unless you look at his hand here and then her tiny head!
5 lbs. 3 oz. and 17 inches long- currently

3 comments:

Bleak's said...

Woohoo! I was waiting for you to call back and hear the results but knew you would update the blog. For fun!!! Hopefully she is STILL with you when we come!

Young Family said...

The name fits her perfectly. Congrats!

Jonathon and Amanda said...

She's a cute little girl. That's great you still get to go on vacation. Love the name.