Weighing in under 6 lbs and loosing several ounces, AND on methadone, you wouldn't think she'd be out any time soon. But she's in the level 2 nursery and doing well. She looked totally fine. No IV or anything. Just the 2 monitors. So could be any day??? Hoping the dr. can tell me more tomorrow.
No name yet, so if she's comes home with no name, we get to call her "something" until further notice. that's a lot of pressure to name a baby on the spot. Not months to ponder it.
My favorite baby girl names have been: Claire, Jada Rain, Chloe, Delila or Delia
BUT with some Latino in her Claire just didn't fit. I don't know about the others. I don't think Jada either and Chloe has been ruined by the kardashians! LOL
A friend helped me think of some options tonight, we came up with:
Paisley- which I like, but I don't know about for HER (seems like a "white" name) ;)
Cadence, Sophia, Carsyn, Shelby......?
The ones I found online tonight that seem like more a fit for her are:
Corinne (cor-in)
Maya or Mya
Layla
Malia
Nia
I also like Amari, Lyla, Lola, Arianna, ...i dunno. Too many choices out there. I don't feel like I know this baby well enough to name her! LOL
But here she is:


She is cute. Pictures never do new babies justice. Unless they are professional of course. Her face looks very round, but in person, not so much. Her features are petite and cute. Looks almost native American to me. Mom is white, dad maybe Hispanic they tell me. No one knows for sure who dad is or what he is.
I love tiny newborn feet!
a slight smile ;)
Here she looks native American to me. Jonathan said she looks like a boy! :(



3 comments:
She looks like a Gia!!! I also like Maya or Mya and Corin but spelt like that.. if you spell it the way you had it it sounds like Corine with a sharp I. I love all the names you chose actually but you're right some of them are more white names! I hope you get her she's adorable!!
by the way this is nicole i'm just on my mil's account!
I think she looks like a Maya, Melia or a Sophie. Good Luck, naming babies is the HARDEST thing!
Post a Comment