*We all miss Cherise. I thought I would be more heartbroken, but I think I was most ready for it out of everyone.....so that helped. (still sad though) Surprisingly, the boys are missing her the most! Yesterday morning Noah came in and looked at the empty spot next to my bed where her bassinet sat, and said, "UH! Mom, I wish Cherise was still here!" (me too buddy)
After dinner last night, Jonathan got up from the table and walked into the living room, stood still for a minute and turned around. Then laughed sheepishly and said, "you're right". (earlier that day I told him it was weird without Cherise here. I kept thinking I was leaving someone or forgetting someone. We felt one person short all day. I kept forgetting she was gone) Apparently he was walking in to pick her up, but then saw her empty swing and remembered she was GONE. He was pretty bummed. He kept saying he wished he would have held her more. Then today, I got a text from him saying he was missing her more and more. :(
*Jonathan wants a baby. Only catch, he wants ME to have a baby. Only catch! I don't want to have a baby. Sounds bad, but I am guaranteed to have at least 1, probably 2-3 kidney stones that hurt like a mother! I will undoubtedly get high blood pressure at some point during the pregnancy and be put on heart medication, and 90% chance put on bed rest for who knows how long. I can't stand not being able to do something CONSTANTLY! I will also most likely be induced early and quite possibly deal with a NICU baby again. Not only will that all cost a fortune, it is also 9 months away. Note, I am a very impatient person.
*I love to foster. Jonathan does not. He hates the coming/going of kids. "Stay forever or don't come at all" is his policy, specially now. We've had 2 calls for kids already, I want to say yes to them or another baby. Jonathan says no. I have a house full of baby gear, clothes & toys. I want to get another baby. (or even a small kid) I don't think he will.
*I hate food. I love to eat, but I hate food. There is never anything good to eat. I hate that I don't like anything. I am so picky, but can't help it. I am tired of the same 10 things we eat over and over at our house. Yet, I refuse to try new things. I wish I just didn't get hungry!
*Only 27 days until I can decorate for Halloween! It is coming insanely fast this year, but I'm excited no less.
*Huh, I had more to say, but lucky for you, that's all I got right now. :)
1 comment:
i love this post! and i love hearing about you and jonathan! i hope you guys can adopt soon!
Post a Comment