Julio was picked up by his foster mom this afternoon just as Noah boarded the bus to go to preschool. :) Yes, he is finally riding the bus again. It took the trans. dept. sometime to get his info straight (he should have been on the bus from the 1st day of school). He loves it!!
ANYWAY, as soon as Julio was picked up, I swear- the phone starts ringing! My good pal, Marissa, from Child Haven called all excited. She had a little boy in the age range we were looking for (2-3 yrs old). He is actually not 2 until next month, but I said we'd take him. I'm not THAT anal. ;)
He is part of a sibling group of 7!!!! So we'll only have him until they can work out a better plan to get the kids together. Very sad circumstances. He comes from a very poor family, who's "best" just wasn't cutting it. Sad!
His name is David, and he's adorable. I picked him up at 6 pm tonight, but he's in bed already and I didn't get a picture yet.
Update on Kylie: She is likely going home very soon. Parents are hoping for tomorrow. I am on the parents side with this one. They are nice people, we've been meeting them every other day at a local park. Tonight they came HERE for the visit. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment