She even got Noah to join in. Although as bossy as she is, he pretty much just stands there and does what she tells him. He's the backup dancer, I guess. She picked out his & her own "outfit" for each and every song. I'm talking shirt, pants, shoes and even some accessories- changed every time! LOL The video quality is really bad, I don't know why. The sound is fine but I guess maybe I zoomed it and it killed the picture quality. Sorry! Don't feel obligated to watch all 4, they are each about 1-2 minutes long.
"it's on"
I think it's so cute how she grabs his hand, that means she's nervous and looking for him to make sure he's right beside her ;)
"in the darkness"
Only the 2nd one and Jonathan is already loosing interest! LOL To be fair, we did have to wait almost 10 minutes for their costume change. I love that she tells Noah exactly how to hold his hands. LOL He's a great sport for how bossy she is!
"St. Patricks Day"
By this time not only is Jonathan growing impatient with the wait time, but Miss Bossy herself is extremely impatient with her backup dancer. She gets down right rude!!
"Fire, oh no, there's Fire!"
This is a great teaching video. Ya know, in case you need to know what to do in case of fire! LOL You'll love Noah's shoulder shrugs. Hilarious!
1 comment:
Oh, my those were funny. Noah is such a GREAT sport, to support his sister. I love the tapping toe and slapping of the knees. Of course the shoulder shrugs were great too. So cute!!
Post a Comment