Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Fun with Emeire

Like I said a few posts back, we're doing respite this month since we are too busy to take in a baby full time. So we had Emeire come to stay from June 10-14th. Noah loves when new foster kids come to stay and instantly falls in love with them. He followed Emeire around the entire time she was here and SMOOTHERED her with love & kisses! ;)


I am keeping a small book of all our foster children. Since I'll have some of the respite kids stay as long or longer than some we've had before (for 1 day), they'll go in the book too. I always take a "goodbye" picture with them. They've all kinda turned out the same way! LOL Ones we have for a while of course have tons of photos, so we pick our favs for the book.

They just loved having someone to play with for 5 days and I think she had fun here too. Even if we didn't have a ton of baby friendly toys! (she's 20 months old)
**Saturday around 3pm, Chelsea will be dropped off to stay until the 23rd. She too is african american and 3 months old. We look forward to 5 more days of fun.

1 comment:

The Johnsons said...

So fun!! I am glad I found your blog.