Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Carlaya's New Haircut

Carlaya has been needing a hair cut so badly. Her ends were very dry and whispy. It's been looking worse everyday and I was debating over trimming it myself (as I usually do) or going to my hairstylist to get it cut. Carlaya wanted it cut really short again like we did when she was 3 or 4. So I decided Laura was best to do it. Here's the results:

Shaggy Maggie before:
Just after a fun wash (she loved it) ready to CUT


Her cute little bob afterwards! LOVE IT!

My little twinner!

2 comments:

kory and tina family said...

I love the new do'. She looks so grown up. I don't want Maddie to see this or she'll want hers cut again. Her hairs finally getting long enough that we can do some fun fancy do's AGAIN!

Jonathon and Amanda said...

So cute! I want to do something like that with Nellie's hair but I'm to chicken.