
They knew a vacation was coming but didn't know to where or doing what. They were thrilled and loved every second of it. I planned to upload a whole slew of photos and tell a bit about our trip tonight, but......
while making dinner for a friend that just had a baby, Noah decided to ride his bike into a parked truck!
Yes, I made him stand there screaming while I snapped a photo to show Jonathan who was gone! LOL

So we spent 2 1/2 hours or more in the ER to get him stitches.

(you can't tell in this photo, but there is bone showing!)
Then I realized it was after 8pm and I never went to see Gentry today! (Gentry is Allie's baby sister. Allie's mother wanted us to foster her if she did come into the system, and since she was born with drugs in her body, she is coming home with us)
Since we decided this morning that we ARE going to take her, I really need to be down there giving her love & attention. She should be home tomorrow or wednesday for sure. She is doing very well and the only reason she is still there is "wet burps". Yup! You heard me, they don't like that she spits up with her burp. She shouldn't be doing it as often as she is.... So If she'll keep her food down most of tomorrow, we should be set to go. She's a doll and so fun to hold. It's been a while for us! :)

This picture does her no justice! She is 10 times cuter in person! :)