Sunday, May 09, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

I had a pretty good Mother's Day. I'll tell you later about my mother's day from Jonathan. It was FABULOUS, but it's late tonight. My kids made me really cute cards and then more from church. I also got another one from each of them from school. Cute stuff! They let me take a fabulous 3 hour nap undisturbed and they picked up the house. What more could a mother want?

I ran to hospital at 5 to see my sweet Gentry girl. And even got a Mother's Day gift from her. The nurse's made foot prints of each baby on a card and wrote "Happy Mother's Day" and put a little bow on it. I was tickled. Because one was not perfect, they made two. I guess I'll mail one to her mother. Oh yeah, and spit up all over my shirt again. I've smelled of "baby" all afternoon. Part of motherhood I guess. My new life very soon! :)

The doctor is releasing her tomorrow. Finally!! I told them to do it EARLY, so that the DFS has time to get all their paperwork done and their whole process of getting her released by early afternoon if possible. I'm hoping to know by noon when "rounds" are done and DFS has the official "she's released" word. Then they can hop to it, so I can go down and bring that cute girl home! I'll post again tomorrow and report when she's home!