I can't believe Noah is already 4! He just doesn't seem that old. Carlaya is mature for her age and I look forward to each stage she enters and can't wait for her to keep growing up. I love it. But with Noah, I just love the way he is now. I can't imagine him older. I don't really want him older. He and I are very close. That's a nice way to say, HE'S a MOMMA's BOY! ;) He is so sweet and tender. He loves to sleep with us and cuddle his mom. (although he is way too old to sleep with us, we usually let him fall asleep in our bed then carry him back to his. Even if we aren't in bed, he'll fall asleep faster in ours over his) He loves to nap with me and we always convince the other that we need a nap. If I do, he doesn't. If he does, than I don't. But we usually give in and nap together. He'll rub my back, he "pets" my face (or so he calls it) he loves to rub my cheeks and neck. ;) He kisses me dozens of times a day! His love is endless. He truly is my little cupid. Noah was meant to be born on Valentine's Day, even if it is an annoying 4 days after Carlaya's birthday.
Poor Noah is yet to have a friend party, but hey....he's only 4 and he isn't social. So I don't think he knows any different OR cares. Because the kids b-days are so close, my sister Amber, her Jonathan and 3 kids came for the weekend to help celebrate. We went to Chuck E Cheese on Saturday (Noah's Favorite place ever) and boy was it a mad house! It was even more packed than a normal weekend. We had to wait in a line OUT THE DOOR, even just to be seated. The place was so full, they had to make us wait before letting anyone else in. After a good 20 minutes in line, they were able to get us in. But still we were waiting to ride rides, play games or even move. It was beyond packed and almost not fun. But none of the kids noticed or cared. They were having a blast! We had pizza and then just hurried to eat cake and get out after 2 hours of madness. Too bad I forgot candles or a lighter. We sang to Noah and then told him to pretend to blow out candles! LOL (Carlaya would have had a meltdown if that was her) Noah just grinned and blew like crazy, then smiled! He too loved all his presents and we even saved one more to open Sunday morning for his actual birthday.
Besides that, we didn't do much for either of them. This year was very low key and very low stress for me. I loved the way both birthday's turned out and the kids were as happy as any year. ;)
4 comments:
Noah is so sweet! I loved hearing all that! I can't believe he is that older eithe! wow time flies! happy b-day noah!!
"4" already! What a litle cuddle bug you have. Sounds like he had a good party. Happy Birthday Noah!
He sounds like such a sweet little boy!! I wish Lauren would stay little forever too!
I can't believe that he is 4 and that Ava will be 4 this year too! Ava still talks about him, we really need to get together sometime. He sounds like such a sweetie, I only wish Ava would cuddle more!
Post a Comment