Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Noah is a Sunbeam!



Carlaya always seemed older than she was (and continues to do so) when Noah on the other hand, has always seemed so much younger than he is. I can't believe he is out out of nursery and into Primary. He loves going into the "big kid" class and loves being close to Carlaya & Allie! We had just a few tears his first week and I think they only started cause every single kid around him was screaming! LOL Can you believe he'll be 4 next month?!


4 comments:

kory and tina family said...

He is so adorbale in his suit. What a smile. Our kids are growing up way too fast.

Tessa Marie said...

How cute! What a ham, lol!

Sadie just started sunbeams too. She's kind of having a hard time, but I think its because she's just barely three years old. One of these days she'll be as excited as Noah I hope! :)

Kathy said...

Eyrlin and him must be in the same class. He is such a cutie!

The Lively's said...

Ha! Ha! So I see you gave in and put your comments back! ; ) your little Noah is so cute he looks Just like you! Glad all is well!