Thursday, December 17, 2009

Finally some HOUSE pictures..

Ok, so the house is still really plain with white, flat paint walls and not much hung up yet, BUT this is as good as it gets for a while. Jonathan is just way too busy to do much.
So I figured, now is as good as ever! (until of course I start all my "projects" in the new year)
*Enjoy the sea of radiant ruby red carpet- YES! throughOUT!*
Keep in mind, I just took these pictures right now. At 9 o'clock at night, and didn't really clean before hand. Just spur of the moment.....wanted to get "post new house pics on blog" OFF my to do list!

My lovely new kitchen with TWICE the cabinets I had before and a much bigger pantry, which isn't in the picture. (sorry! Don't mind all the crap on the counters)




In this pic below, I am standing in the formal living room (which has NO furniture) looking into the entry and formal dinning area- current "Christmas room". Notice my extensive use of green garland throughout the house! LOL I went a little crazy with it and the lights, because the house is so plain, I figured now is my chance to JAZZ it up. *for the month anyway


The empty formal living room! Lovely isn't it. A little bit of Christmas flowed over into this area. I am thinking Santa might leave his gifts here...? I have hung 2 pics on the wall and have 3 pretty shelves all ready to go up too, but they can't be hung by eyeballing it! LOL So there sits the stuff on the floor waiting patiently for Jonathan to come to its rescue.


You guessed it! This is the CHRISTMAS ROOM. Or so, my kids have named it. It too will look very barren once January comes! :( Too bad this is what you see when you walk through the door.
This picture does my lovely tree NO justice! I took a lot of photos on lots of settings and can't get a really good one. It's hard to see the giant butterflies in this pic. They are light green. The ornaments are a very vibrant fuchsia or purplish pink, hard to tell here though. :(
heading upstairs looking down. at the top, right you can see the entry to our bedroom and the guest room is directly across the hall.



The loft. Again, I know tacky holly above the window- but all the cousins might sleep in here on Christmas eve and I needed something up with the lights! :) One more bummer, my pretty entertainment center that I just got last year for Christmas does not fit the dumb TV nook downstairs in the living room! Why they make "entertainment nooks" I'll never know!! So here it sits, hiding upstairs! My computer desk (completely cluttered over is right there to the right. *yes, that is Noah still awake following me around and now laying on the couch!


Teeny guest bedroom (#5)directly across from our room. Double doors lead out to a balcony on the front of the house. IF we decide to foster babies in the next few months, we will most likely move the guest bed into Allie's room once she is gone and then use this room for a nursery.
Plain pointless picture I realize- because this room has not been decorated at all!


Allie's plain ol' bedroom. The girls toys were split up once we put them in separate rooms, so neither girl has a ton of stuff in their room. I guess I could hang a poster or something in the meantime. She is begging me to paint it for her. :) She loves having her own room and although she loves it here, she is anxious to go live with her new family in California. *there she is, sleeping away..... LOL (and yes, I'm working on getting some curtains for those windows! )



During Carlaya's lengthy timeout today, she had quite the nap and isn't tired. So, she is staying up late to read in bed.


Kid bathroom



And little Noah's room. Don't you love the crap-job on the pictures above his bed? So much for my eyeball! LOL LOL On Jonathan's to do list to FIX it. :) Also to hang Noah's navy curtains.


So, that's pretty much it besides our Master bedroom. Which has Christmas wrapping all over the floor and Jonathan is already in bed. He'll scream if I turn on the light for a picture! LOL Stay tuned........

What did you think of the ruby red carpet? Not too bad huh? You barely noticed! LOL