Carlaya looked like a little Shirley Temple! Once we started to play with the curls and add a few ringlets with a curling iron, it settled down a little and hopefully by picture time was just perfect!

fresh out of curlers...

Cutie Patootie all done!

I love her hair curly!! It finally has shape & body!
Allie's luckily wasn't as poofy as Carlaya's so it was easier to work with. We had to add quite a few ringlets with the iron because the bottom 1/2 had fallen out in the night. But I think her's was just darling! (Flash made her eyes shut)


I love brown hair- always have! I always wanted a little brunette! :) I guess I've got one for a while. I just love the way brown hair shines!
They were cute dancing around to make their hair bounce. I am anxiously awaiting the school pictures to see how cute they are. I will admit, I am nervous for Carlaya's because her eyes tend to water with a camera in her face and she pulls a fake smile like I do. We are not photogenic at all! Noah got to take pictures too because his preschool is at the Elementary...I didn't take any at home of him- because well, with a shaved head, there wasn't much to do- but throw a cute shirt on him.