Thursday, July 30, 2009

Case Worker visit this morning

So the Case worker came to visit this morning to check on Ally. She said she was pleased to see that Ally has adjusted super well and is happy here. She can already see a difference in Ally and said that Ally was more friendly and willing to talk with her more already. They wanted to make sure I am going to get her registered for school and get her a doctor appointment for a well child check up.
I was told that she has a visit ONLY once a month with mom. In 2 weeks there will be a court hearing to discuss the permanency plan for Ally. (where she will live permanently) I let them know that at this point we are interested in her and would like to be kept in mind for her forever family. I'll keep ya posted!!

Noah likes her a lot, but is now starting to wish he had a "brovver". He plays barbies non-stop with them and has to be in on dress-up too. He feels a little left out when they don't want him around. We need to set up some playdates I guess.



Carlaya and Ally have played really well. (together and apart a little bit) I think it is still early and at this point it's still like having a friend over. I expect more fights in the future. They've had a little trouble sharing off/on but that is normal for any sister, cousin or friend.



(noah had to sneak into "their pic" at the last minute!)
Yesturday, we bought school supplies for the girls and they are both so excited for Kindergarten! We will put them in seperate classes just so they get a break from each other.

1 comment:

Tessa Marie said...

LOL, I love the picture of Noah in the fairy costume ;) I really hope you guys get to adopt Ally!