Friday, May 29, 2009

The Months of the Year

I only recorded them singing in English, but they also sang it in Spanish. I was surprised that Carlaya sang the whole thing. I knew she knew some spanish- but was surprised by HOW MUCH she knew! Then they did it Macarena style! LOL doing the dance to the song~ (carlaya is the 2nd one from the right)

3 comments:

Amy Jane said...

So precious! Isn't it amazing how much kids learn these days!

kory and tina family said...

That is so funny! Hunter did the same performance at his graduation. I had never seen this before, sure is a hit for the kids though!

Bleak's said...

Good job Carlaya.... although I don't know which one was you?!
I think they all look really cute in there mini cap and gowns.
Oh and "hoodings" are the big robe type things you see all the professors wear over the graduation gowns at graduations. That just extra thing... it's called hooding. Weird I know!