
Walking down the aisle one by one (to the "graduation song")

*sitting proudly with her class*
(1st one you can see on the right)

*so tickled to have mom/dad waiting intently*
*Receiving her Diploma*
(sorry- jonathan took a blurry shot)

*The Graduating Class of 2022!*
(isn't that crazy to think- 2022 when I was 2000)

She loved getting flowers! I think that was her favorite part. She beamed from ear to ear and thanked me probably 25 times that night! I also made her a card that the 3 of us signed for her, she was tickled!

These are her 2 very best friends! Gracie & Jon Jon. They were in her class last year and by chance we both signed up for the same class time this year as well! 2 wonderful years together before they head off to different Kindergartens.
3 comments:
Those are all really cute pictures. I wrote above I didn't know which one Carlaya was, but then I saw her... so scratch that. I can't believe she is going to kindergarten. That's crazy! Andrew kept telling me she was and I thought she had another year of pre-k. Anyhow... too cute!
I love those graduation outfits--that's the cutest thing! She looks so pretty and happy, with that classic Carlaya smile.
(You wrote wathing, but I think you meant "watching.")
Jenny, that's funny that Andrew knows better than you do when your niece starts school!
I can't believe how fast shes growing up! Their little caps and gowns are so cute!
Post a Comment